Aquatic Start: Our Aquarium Service is Better.
We maintain all sorts of aquariums, ranging from the smaller 55 gallon fish tanks all the way up to handling difficult or unique saltwater aquarium setups that often come with custom aquariums and installations. We understand that your exotic fish tanks are beautiful conversation pieces for your home or office, and when your friends and guests view them, it is important to keep them looking their best. All of our staff is thoroughly trained in both saltwater and freshwater aquarium maintenance. We require all of our technicians to have years of experience owning and taking care of fish tanks, and then we put them through our rigorous training program so that they learn how to take care of your aquarium the correct way.
As you grow your aquarium over time, when you need additional aquarium supplies or want to improve your fish tank with better and/or newer equipment, Aquatic Start can help you get the right equipment for your fish tank at one of the best prices around and help you get it installed without any hassles. Choosing the right fish or coral is an important step of growing your aquarium. Our team is well versed in which fish work best and what combinations to avoid. We know how to choose good coral for your tank too.
An Aquatic Start service call includes so much more than our competitors. Here's what our typical service call offers at no extra charge:
On-site water chemistry analysis:
- TDS (for RO/DI units)
- Check for leaks/broken seals
- Plumbing - check for leaks
- Air Pump, air lines, and adjust air flow control valves
- Main Pump
- Lights, light timer
- Heater and/or chiller
- Shut Down System (test check valves, when applicable)
- Check color and smell of water
- Algae scrub aquarium
- Vacuum Substrate
- Water changes
- Remove salt creep, tank, cabinet, filtration, etc.
- Wipe down (cabinet, canopy / hood)
- Clean glass or acrylic tops
- Clean outside glass
- Mechanical - change prefilter
- Chemical - replace exhausted media (as needed)
- Bio - inspection of bio media
- Service Protein Skimmer (when applicable)
Additional Services only available from Aquatic Start:
- Light Bulb Service
- Calcium Reactor Service and Installation
- Media Reactor Service and Installation
- Computer Installation
- Auto Top-Off Installation
- Calibration of Test Probes
- Custom Stands and Canopies
- R/O Water Filtration
- Problem Solving
- Equipment Repair
Call us today and schedule a free consultation to assess your needs at (215) 780-0120 or (609) 423-4120. Servicing Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Westchester New York. Some people remark that even though we're experts in the latest technology, working with us is like going back in time — to when businesses still cared about customer service and treated customers with respect. That's how we were raised. Call us today. You'll be glad you did.
For more up-to-the-minute free tips, tricks, and other important information, "Like" our Facebook page here! We also have a growing selection ot YouTube videos that you may find helpful. You can find those here.